Friday, November 12, 2010

More G20 Lies

Pin It
So, it turns out that there are a number of things that happened during the G20 protests that are now finally coming to light. Although, it was pretty much public knowledge to begin with.


Anyone who was there, (or like me, followed the protesters blogs closely), was already aware that the police, had, and used RUBBER BULLETS.


Also, remember that 'HUGE' weapons bust a few days before the G20 meeting? Where the Toronto Police found all those weapons? You'll also remember that it was completely UNRELATED to the G20? I'm sure many of my readers are aware of this, but if you're not; several of those 'weapons' were FAKE!


Let's also not forget about the SECRET LAW, that gave the police almost UNLIMITED power! The law I'm talking about is the PUBLIC WORKS PROTECTION ACT. Which give Police the power to arrest ANYBODY who does not produce identification upon request, if they are attempting to enter a PUBLIC WORK AREA. This act was amended by Premier Dalton McGuinty's Cabinet on June 2nd, 2010. Yep, that's a full 24 days before the start of the G20.




A new regulation was added; which declared an area of Toronto, (the fenced-in area around the center of the G20), to be a PUBLIC WORK AREA under The Act, for only a seven day period. That's all. SEVEN DAYS!


You may also remember that the public was not made aware of this law until TWO days before the G20 Event!


Basically, what I'm trying to say here is that we shouldn't believe anything spouted by out governments, police, and the mass media, who continue to project those lies. Not just about the G20, but EVERYTHING.


This posting is just a brief overview of some of the happenings from the G20 meetings, and protests in Toronto.


I would also like to thank my regular readers. The few that don't have this site bookmarked and use Google to find me. I would also like to recommend signing up to have each of my posts e-mailed directly to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment