Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Are THEY Controlling The Air Above Us?

Pin It


Like many of you, I grew up in an age when Television ruled. Mind you, shortly after supper, the Television would go off, and on goes the radio, to listen to the latest hit songs, (the top 6 at 6), for example.
In my later years, I've weaned away from the programs we have on 99% of television channels. I'm much more of a radio guy, now. Granted, the majority of radio I listen to is streamed on the Internet. There is a good reason I listen to the radio stations on the Internet: It's much harder for THEM to control the broadcasts. But, I assure you, they're trying.
I listen to one particular program on AM640 every Saturday night. Over the years, there has, almost every week, been many issues with my chosen program, A View From Space.

That particular show, is clearly one that THEY don't want you to hear. I've heard that show broadcast in the dark, with a fire alarm blaring in the background, and ALWAYS with the signal being cut out, and replaced with static.

On occasion, I will also listen to Coast To Coast AM, broadcast live on AM640 from 1:00 AM until 5:00 AM. Although I firmly believe that Coast To Coast, for the most part, is a pseudo-propaganda machine, they have been know to swing for the fences, from time to time. By that I mean, they will, very infrequently, have unplanned interviews, with controversial people. When that happens, I've heard the broadcast cut out, and replaced with loud, annoying static. Just like A View From Space.
I'll even go as far to say that: Coast To Coast isn't completely controlled by The Illuminati. The Illuminati however, have a huge hand in what goes on there, though.
I've heard interviews on that program with people such as Alex Jones. While listening to those interviews, it's not uncommon for the signal to be cut out completely.
Of course, I can't say with 100% certainty that the same things occur with Alex Jones' radio show. After all, I can't receive an over-the-air signal from Austin, Texas. I certainly assume it happend, though.

With all of that in mind, (the information above), what do you think? I am not an expert on radio transmission, or frequencies. I do know, that all of these 'occurrences' happen a little too frequently to be called a coincidence. Do you really think this can't be done? Blocking a radio signal? I know it's possible. I know that, because I PAY ATTENTION. When I hear the broadcast interruptions on Coast To Coast, when listening to it on AM640, I will change the station, (Coast To Coast is carried on more than one local station). What do you think I find? The EXACT same problems. I can't however, do that with A View From Space. But, what I can dd, and have done is: changed stations, to a different program, and the signal is crystal clear. Odd? Absolutely. Surprising? No.

So, the answer to the question you're asking yourself is YES.  Yes THEY control the radio broadcasts.  Yes THEY control television broadcasts. Yes, they control everything.... Even YOU.

That's what this blog is all about.  To open your eyes.  To not allow THEM to brainwash you.  Don't believe everything you read or hear.  Even question my posts.  More importantly though, question the media.  Question our leaders.  Question what your taught.  Question your 'school' books.  Question your educators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment