Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Conquering The Middle East (PROOF)

Pin It

I know I wrote about this before, but just in case you missed it, here it is again. Here is undeniable truth that the Powers That Be are trying to take over the Middle East. Causing uprisings, and overthrowing governments.
It's all leading to the New World Order, or just making sure the New World Order stays. I've suggested, and offered proof that it's already here.

Now, without further ado, here is your proof:


As you can see, as far back as 2001, the American government, along with help from no doubt NATO and The United Nations, have been plotting to invade, and conquer SEVEN Middle Eastern countries.
I don't really know what more proof you need than this. But, if you do, feel free to check out some of my older posts on the subject of New World Order, and a One World Government.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: We don't have the control we think we have. We never really had control. We've been brainwashed to accept the status quo.
I HIGHLY suggest you keep reading my blog, (and share it with others), and others on the topic of the New World Order, and make up your own mind.
The Illuminati controlled Mainstream Media has been lying to you since Day one. What they tell you, and what your 'elected' officials tell you is generally a lie.

You should start thinking for yourself. Question authority. Question what you see on Television. Question most, (but not all) the things you hear on the radio, and read in the newspapers. The only real truth comes from many online resources.
Get the truth while you still can. It's only a matter of time before the Internet is controlled and regulated by the Elite!
Good luck to you on your quest for knowledge, and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment