Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gaddafi Dead?

Pin It



I woke up this morning to hear reports that Moammar Gaddafi is dead. I've been watching a number of different news broadcasts covering this story. I've heard different stories on each of the channels I've been watching. I've seen the ONE photo that is circulating the news rooms. It's clearly a dead body. However, said body looks nothing like the most recent photo's I've seen of Gaddafi. 
THEY say he was found in a hole, (spider).... I suppose it was god enough for Saddam Hussein, so why not Gaddafi, too?

I understand that the easiest way to publish videos and photo's around the world is with a cell phone. It seems to me that I'm the only person on the planet who knows how to hold a cell phone still. Or not take grainy pics?

Is this another move for the Illuminati Controlled Mass Media to doupe us? To 'wag the dog' so to speak? To keep our eyes off of other things? To boost our morale?

This is going to be a short post….. But, you read it here first: Gaddafi will turn out to be just as dead as Bin Laden, and Hussein.



No comments:

Post a Comment