Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Still An E.T. Doubter?

Pin It
There is a saying: "Alien invasion is the only chance for unity,".  While the world is watching the Egyptian protests, and the inevitable global change.  Guess what happened?

We had some visitors.
Who was it?  I'm not too sure.  I don't doubt that we'll all find out very soon, though.
As I said in FULL DISCLOSURE IS IMMINENT, we would learn the TRUTH during the Obama Administration.  guess what?  I am pretty damn closed to being right.



Here's the best part, it didn't happen JUST in Utah.  This same event was happening almost simultaneously in Jerusalem.



It seems to me, that since the governments of the world won't come right out and say it, the 'little green men' will.

You can read the full report here:


World Powers Stunned After Message From God

No comments:

Post a Comment