Monday, December 26, 2011

Dear People Of Iran: You are about to be DESTROYED!

Pin It
I just read an open letter to the people of Iran.  I want to share it with you.

I write this with passion and with a sad heart. 

Dear people of Iran, 

I am an American. I am a man with a family. I am not a Christian nor a Muslim nor a Jew. 

Our news media has been making Iran out to be the enemy lately. I know we sold you weapons once upon a time, as well as sold weapons to Iraq. We use heinous means to be the world bully, the hegemonic leader and horder of money. We bomb countries and create media lies in those countries creating civil war and separation within the masses. We are the DESTROYERS of peace. 

But when I say "We" I do not mean America.... I hope you continue reading to understand that the "we" I mention here is not Americans.... it is a War Machine. It is war for profit. "We" the people of America are NOT the ones who wish to attack you - to be honest I don't know ONE SINGLE PERSON who is for attacking Iran. 

There is a rogue group of elite people (if you can call them that) who thrive on destroying other people; they are evil. They own the companies who make war equipment and they own the companies who rebuild and profit off war-torn countries - companies like Halliburton, Bechtel, Blackwater... If there is an enemy it is not the American people. Follow the money. 

After reading this morning U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks (discussed in this ATS thread by WarJohn) I got sick to my stomach. I am very sorry, but the masses, the people of America are too spineless, weak, ignorant, and gullible followers of our corrupt mass media that "We" will not stop the attrocities committed in our country's name. For that I am deeply sorry. I urge you to take cover, move out, whatever it takes because you are about to meet the world's largest and most advanced military. I am so sorry. 

I am sorry because I see you as people, as mothers and fathers and people working to pay for food, people with little babies, people who are straight or gay, competitive or kind, people with bills and maybe a car, struggling to wonder if you should stick with tradition or take off your hijab. I see you as PEOPLE just as I see my neighbors and friends as people. I wish you luck and warmth and Love from one person to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment