Friday, June 17, 2011

Civil Disobedience Is NEEDED!

Pin It


So, I'm listening to the radio right now, (AM640 Toronto), and of course they're still talking about the riots in Vancouver. I guess they didn't read my article from yesterday, STAGED VANCOUVER RIOTS, where myself, and many of my readers supported the idea that there was a conspiracy behind those events.

Now back to my original point: The radio. No less than THREE times this morning have I heard the commentators on the radio use the words 'New World' and/or 'New World Security'. It's almost as thought this Illuminati controlled medium is following a script, doesn't it?
It seems to me, (and hopefully you), that we are slowly being programmed. The New World Order is among us, and no one has noticed. That's THEIR plan! Slowly implementing control. The kicker is: We're allowing this!

I know you're smarter than this. Why else would you be reading this blog, or Googling the keyword that lead you to this site. It's time to stand up, and stop this. No stupid protesting. That shit doesn't work, unless THEY want it to. I'm not sure what sort of demonstration will work. We've learned that public protesting is a joke. We've learned that elections are a joke. We need some sort of civil disobedience. I'm not sure where we could go from here. If you have any ideas, PLEASE post it in my guest book. If you do, I beg of you to sign your name. Anonymity is pointless. It no longer exists.

Yes, I'm trying to get the word out there. We NEED action! What sort of action? I'm open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment